- At the pickup place the driver will wait a maximum of 10 minutes for a customer as this is a shared service.
- If the passenger doesn’t show after 10 minutes passed the pickup time it will be considered a NO SHOW and 100% of the rate will be charged.
- Each passenger is allowed one carry-on and one item of luggage. If the passenger travels with an additional luggage piece it is considered as extra luggage and must be previously reserved.
- Extra luggage will be charged $10.00 each piece.
- Carry-on items are passenger’s responsibility during the whole trip and should remain with the passenger at all times during the trip.
- A $10.00 fee will be charged for each additional luggage. These items require advanced reservation. We don’t transport surfboards, bicycles, kayaks. All items other than luggage must be notified to the company and we do reserve the right of transportation.
- All transfers include a 15 minutes rest stop. This stop may be a connection point or may involve a change of vehicle depending on the route.